Friday, May 4, 2012

Flashback Friday - When You Gotta Go - You Gotta Go!

I have been away from this blog so long that I have enough material to do a Flashback Friday from now until the end of time.  I got the idea yesterday while I was downloading pictures and found more than a few classic pics from our kayaking trip with Auntie Jan and Uncle Joe last summer.  It was probably our last bit of fun, before our world tilted on its side. 


Friends, I ask you each to look at this picture and ask yourselves this simple question... Do you think Auntie Jan just tee-tee'd in the river?  I asked myself that question, and I answered myself a big ole yes!  I'm pretty sure that we all took a potty break at this point. I just feel oh so bad that I might have caught Auntie Jan doing the deed.  Ok, ok, you got me.  I really don't feel bad at all.

Auntie Jan,  I am very sorry if I took a picture of you while you were taking care of business in the river.  I am also sorry if I am unjustly accusing you of taking care of business while in the river.  Lastly, I'm sorry for sharing this on my blog.  My kids and darling husband tell me that I should reevaluate my sense of humor.  They say I'm really not that funny.

No comments: