Friday, May 18, 2012

Flashback Friday: I Walk The Line

Jonathan's twelfth birthday hit during a time that we thought was very stressful.  Looking back, it was actually a pretty calm time (we just didn't know it).  His birthday was very low key - no birthday party.  We had lunch and then went to Main Event for bowling and games.  While we were at Main Event, we spyed the gravity ropes.  We thought they looked like fun, so we tried them out. 
We had a great time.  Fred made me promise not to post any pictures of him.  The straps on his harness were too short. So, the harness was lifting his "manhood" up much like an underwire bra lifts the girls up.  It was so embarrassing that I flung myself across his body, so that the little kids wouldn't see him.  It was awful.  If it were me, I would have asked for a new harness or my money back.  Fred just climbed the stairs and went on with his journey.  At least I have pictures.  You can bet that I will do something with those pictures.  His 40th birthday is coming up in October!

No comments: