Monday, September 7, 2015

Twisted Twister





Our Young Women had the most amazing game of Twister last week.





It involved what I hope was washable paint.  The bottle said Washable.  I promise!  This activity was on the calendar last year.  I bought washable paint for it and never took it back.  Thank goodness, because it ended up finally happening.  And, it was a winner.


This activity required two Twister mats, a lot of washable paint, a cute caller and some fun-loving young women.  I feel like many of these Yong Women managed to get more paint on them than necessary.  After all, it was Messy Twister, right?


Did I also mention that some super-chill leaders were required?  The leaders didn't play-- I don't want to speak for the other leaders, but there is a good chance that I could get into the Twister postions, but most likely I would not be able to get up off the mat.  


Two minutes into the game, I received a slimy hug from our enthusiastic Beehives.  They also painted on my arm.  I don't know how that always happens.


Even Carly's baby was not safe from the paint love.


This picture says it all!  Paint causes teenagers to lose their minds. This is a true story.  


My favorite picture from the night.  Could be my favorite picture ever, because Sydney's face is just priceless. 


I love this cute group of messy girls.  They are amazing-- even when they are completely covered with paint and losing their mind with craziness because of it. I just can't get enough of them.  This activity reminded me why I love Beehives so much.  There is such a sweet and fun innocence about them.  They love everyone and they share that love.  They giggle.  They have fun.  I am also reminded of why I love Mia Maids so much.  They are easily distracted.  They do everything big.  They have big fun and they have big hearts.  And, of course, the Laurels.  Those sweet Laurels have my heart forever and always.  I've known them since they were 12.  They have grown into such amazing leaders with fun personalities.

How blessed am I that I get to rub elbows with these Young Women?


No comments: