Saturday, September 26, 2015

Clear Eyes. Full Hearts. Can't Lose.


Last Friday night our boys played the Little Elm Lobos.  Will someone call me up and let me know what a Lobo is?  Please?  I need to figure this out.  Fred said that it is like a wolf or a coyote.  

By the way #24 (I think that was his number) is our cute friend Parker.  He plays on JV but got moved up to Varsity for this game.  

It was our Forthcoming and we won 20-14!  It was exciting.  It was our first district win, ever!  And, only our third win in the history of the school.  Being a new school is exciting, but it can be hard.


Grandma and PawPaw Larry were in town so they got to attend Forthcoming with us. 

We cheered and cheered and held our breath!  There were some scary parts, I'll be honest.

The band was amazing.  They have worked so hard on their show performance.  I can't even believe how awesome they are.  I just love how far they've come since last year.

After the game, we went to Dairy Queen for a Blizzard.  I think everyone else thought it would be a perfect place to celebrate a Victory.  I don't blame them.  

A Mini Reeses Peanut Butter Cup Blizzard = victory to me!

Don't forget to scroll down and enjoy the pictures of the band!
















No comments: