Thursday, September 24, 2015

Nobody's Cuter Than You


I love this book so much!  I think it has to be one of my most favorite books ever - just behind The Little House books, Anne of Green Gables and The Work and the Glory series.  (And, it should go without saying that I'm not counting the scriptures in there-- that's a  whole different level.)

This is a book about friendship and I've bought it for a couple of sweet friends.  So, if you've received it from me, then you know that I think you are pretty darn special.  And, I think that Nobody's Cuter than You!

A good friend will love you, support you and cheer you on.  A good friend doesn't make you feel inadequate or like you're not good enough.  A good friend won't dump you when someone better comes along or ask you to comprise who you are and what you believe.
-Melanie Shankle

9/25/15   P.S.  How could I forget my most favorite book of all times, The Help?   I love that book.  can't believe I left it off my list above.

No comments: