Friday, September 11, 2015

I Do Like Apple!


So, Fred came home a couple of weeks ago with this lovely little number on his head.  He managed to slice his head open on a razor wire fence at work.  He was the lucky recipient of seven staples.  After I knew he was ok, I have to confess that this sock that they put on his head tickled me.

I have not ever seen the movie, Tammy with Melissa McCarthy.  It is Rated R, so I'm going to guess that it has too many bad words for me.  However, there was a conversation at work that caused me to watch the trailer.  I have to say that I really, really, really wish this movie was PG-13.

Fred's sock reminded me of the movie Tammy.  So, from what I gather, Tammy was fired from her job at a fast food restaurant.  As most of us would do, she put a brown paper bag on her head and went in and robbed the restaurant.  She asked them for all their fried pies.  When her former co-worker asked if she liked apple, she exclaims, "I do like apple!"  For some reason, I just kept seeing in my head, Fred going down and holding up a Whataburger and taking all their fried pies.  I could hear him saying, "I do like apple!"  I couldn't stop giggling at the ridiculous thought.  After all, he would probably go to the 7/11 instead and hit them up for all their Diet Mountain Dews.  That thought is a little less ridiculous...

No comments: