Friday, April 10, 2015

You Know You Missed Me!

Worst Selfie Ever - I feel certain my features are not that big, especially since I can't find frames to fit my small face.  Mental Note:  When taking a selfie, watch the angle in which you to take the picture.

I'm back!  You know you missed me.  

I thought about posting so many times, but that takes time.  I'm so far behind and you know what happens when you get behind on something!  You never get caught up.  So, let's just say that I let myself get overwhelmed with this blog.

I'm blaming it all on the hysterectomy.  It sucked the energy right out of my body.  Plus, I think it made me aware that I am a really boring person and my posts aren't very interesting.  Lack of hormones bring about self-awareness.

Maybe we'll take it one post at a time and see what happens. 

No comments: