Thursday, April 23, 2015

Just Can't Win

 We enjoyed celebrating sweet Isabella's 1st birthday on Saturday.

I knew that the gift giving part would be a contest, so Jonathan and I set out for Target Saturday morning to find the perfect gift.  We looked at all the Little People toys and I found my most favorite Princess Castle complete with Cinderella and Snow White.  Jonathan pointed out that it was really for 1 1/2 and up and we should pick something else out (darn that kid).  I love Cinderella and I really wanted to get her the Castle.  So, we looked some more and we picked out the Little People Carnival set.  It was the biggest and loudest Little People set they had.  I was hopeful that it would beat anything that Angela brought.  But, no, Angela was already there when we got there.  I guess she thought that 3:00 was just the suggested time that the party started and she had not wrapped her gift.  It was out and Isabella was playing in it.  It was a ball pit!  Really?  A ball pit for a ONE year old? Of course, Isabella loved it and so did the big girls.

You just can't win when you are competing against Angela!


No comments: