Saturday, April 18, 2015

Well Done


I just love missionaries.  One sweet missionary that I love, Chelsea, came home from her mission last month. I was in New York when she came home, but I was completely honored to speak in church with her the next weekend.

On March 29th, Chelsea and I both spoke on the Atonement of Jesus Christ.  I am sure everyone was just blown away with my speaking skills. Either that or they were blinded by my silver sequined top.  Regardless, I enjoyed sitting right next to sweet Chelsea on the stand and seeing her get just as anxious about speaking as I was. I love that girl and I am so proud of her.

I was also excited to attend her Homecoming Dessert Party where I just stood around and chit-chatted without partaking in a single dessert.  Go me!

Oh, how happy we are to have Chelsea home!

No comments: