Friday, February 15, 2013

My Favorite Things: iPhone and Social Media


I can't tell you how much I love my iPhone! It is attached to me at all times, but not in a holster type thing.  I can't rock that look. I love all electronics, actually.  I love my laptop and my Kindle. And, I absolutely love all things Social Media.  I adore my blog.  I enjoy spending time on Facebook and Twitter.  I like to take pictures and post them on Instagram.  And, let us not forget Pinterest.  Oh, how I love to find great recipes and ideas for church on Pinterest.

As much as I love Social Media, is it any wonder that I have been put in charge of our Social Media efforts at work?  For the sake of "work," I am constantly perusing all sorts of sites.  

I guess you could say I am dedicated to my work.  I think my Facebooking, Tweeting, Instagramming and Pinning deserves a raise!

No comments: