Saturday, February 16, 2013

My Favorite Things: Duck Commander Sunglasses



If you like Duck Dynasty, and let's face it who doesn't like Duck Dynasty, then you will love Duck Commander sunglasses.  $38 at your local Walmart Vision Center - what's not to love about that?  They feature Realtree camo, because the Duck Commander guys only wear Realtree camo.  All the outdoorsmen and women wear Realtree camo, too.  It's a fact, Jack.  Karin is wearing the D611 in black.  Jessica has that  sunglass and it looks super cute on her.  I wish I had a picture, because it is a-dor-able, I tell ya!  I'm wearing the D610 in gunmetal (also comes in gold).  The other models are all very sporty.  Fred has a sporty pair.  They were in his stocking.  Duck Commander sunglasses make this family, Happy Happy Happy!  (You just had to know that I would get as many Phil-ims and Si-ims in there as possible.)

No comments: