Saturday, February 9, 2013

Gratitude Jar


Quite some time ago, the Beehives and I made a journal jar.  We modge podged scrapbook paper on to a jar and rolled up slips of paper and put into the jar with fun ideas to help us with our journaling efforts.  Well, I personally never used my journal jar, because this blog is my journal. 

On January 1st, I repurposed my journal jar and made a gratitude jar.  Every night I write on a piece of paper something good about my day.  Most days, it is super easy to come up with something good that happened.  However, there was one day that I had to really stretch and work to find something good about that day.

I love my gratitude jar.  It is quick and easy, so there is no excuse for not taking the time.  It has helped me put my life in perspective.  It can help turnaround a bad or rough day.  I love the days when I have a hard time picking one thing to write about.

No comments: