Monday, February 11, 2013

My Favorite Things: Clinique

 
Here is my not-so-secret, secret!  I have rosacea.  I hate it.  It is embarrassing. End of story. Nothing you can say will make me feel better about it.  I have tried different products, but none of them worked.  One night, I was doing a google search to see what new products were out there, when I found Clinique Redness Solution.  If you have rosacea, this stuff is so awesome.  When I put the moisturizer on, I kid you not, my face can be heard singing Hallelujah.  I mean singing it in a manner that you would think that the Mormon Tabernacle Choir was in my bathroom. 
 
If you like pretty skin, or if you just want to hear MoTab in your bathroom twice a day, then you should check this stuff out.  I'm just sayin'... it's good stuff.  (Hint:  if you just want to hear MoTab and you don't care about clear skin, iTunes is cheaper.) 

No comments: