Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Happy Graduation - Someone Get the Garstka Girls a Pool


 Ally and Madison loved the pool so much that we almost couldn't get them out.  Kelly and Tony were hungry.  I didn't really stop to eat.  However, if I had stopped to eat, I'm sure that the bird/rabbit food would have been amazing.  (As stated in an earlier post, Fred wanted Chick-fil-a.) However, our finger food left them starving and they were ready to go to dinner.  I was trying to shoo these precious girls out of the pool and they could not stop diving, flipping and swimming.  

While I was trying to clean up, they would yell out to me to watch.  Not only was I supposed to watch, but Madison wanted me to sit very still and watch.  She told me that she would KNOW if I wasn't watching.  Is this girl kin to Angela Garstka, or what?

Ally and Madison have to be the two most photogenic girls in the world.  They are even photogenic while they are in the water.  I am so jealous!  

We just can't get enough of these two. 







No comments: