Monday, August 25, 2014

Happy Graduation - The Main Attraction



I was so busy that I didn't get to hold her the entire time, but the main attraction of the entire afternoon was Baby Isabella.  Don't be sad for me.  Every time I see Isabella I've squeezed, hugged and held her.  So, I've probably more than made up for not holding her this one day.

There were so many picture so of Isabella that she got her own post.


Earl, Stacey and Isabella

Leave it to Dave to wear the baby's clothes!

Pretty girls



 Isabella's first time in the water - it lasted only a second

 Her first time in the water was not pleasant

 Sweet, sweet baby

 Hanging with Aunt Angel

 Fun times with the Millers

 Surprise, surprise... Aunt Angel has her again!

 Sweet thing looks just like her Daddy

It is so exciting to have a baby again.  We all just love her and can't get enough of her.

No comments: