Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Tis the Season


Don't you just love the way he combs his hair down straight when it is wet?

We are just loving the Christmas season at our house.  Last night, we enjoyed Polar Express. I really should say that Jonathan enjoyed Polar Express.  Jess didn't feel the need to watch it again.  Jonathan offered running commentary to Fred and I.  We were in the room, but not watching the movie. 

The movie wasn't my favorite, but I loved Jonathan's excitement.  Fred made us a fire in the fireplace, and we had hot chocolate... AGAIN! 


The doggies loved the fire, too.  It took them a few minutes to decide that it was okay to lie down in front of it.  This morning, long after the fire had died, I found Gracie (our oldest) still sleeping in front of the fireplace.


I'm trying to do a better job at making memories this Christmas.  I'm really good at doing all those special things the week of Christmas.  However, I'm not so good during the earlier part of December.  Hot chocolate and Christmas movies seem to be Jonathan's favorite part of the season... so far!

No comments: