Friday, May 22, 2015

Welcome!

A couple of weeks ago, I had the opportunity to put together a welcome basket for a new intern at my office.  Can I just say that everyone should get a welcome basket when they start at a new company.  I think I got a TorsionBridge note cube.  TorsionBridge was a feature on our Van Heusen men's frames.  They made about 5 billion note cubes so everyone had one at their desk.  We had so many that I pretty much hate those TorsionBridge note cubes and hope I never see another one.

I had so much fun putting Cameron's welcome basket together.  None of us had met her yet, so I just hoped that she liked all of my favorite things.  Fun post-it-notes, pretty post-it-flags, cute sharpies, designer file folders, adorable notebooks and spirals.  And, let's not forget... Flair pens and a welcome card signed by the team.

I wish I was crafty and had tons of money.  All of my friends would receive a gift basket from me pretty much every day.  How fun would that be?

No comments: