Friday, May 8, 2015

Have You Ever Been This Scared?


This cute girl let me sit on her squishy ball.  It looks like an exercise ball, but I am here to tell you it is nothing of the sort.  Your entire body sinks to the ground and you are in no way stable.  The first time I sat on it, I completely flipped over. Did you ever do the Jane Fonda workout in the '80s?  The one that came in a 2 record set and Jane wore leg warmers on the cover?  Well, I did and the last move of the record you laid down on the ground and flipped your legs over your head.  That's exactly what I did.  Cute little, Avery and her mom, Cara just laughed.  I don't think anyone came to my rescue.  I had to find my own way up.  I heard, "Man I wish I was videoing this right now."  But, nothing like, "Let me help you."

The second go around, I knew what to expect and Cara had her camera ready to take a picture of Avery and I.  What you see on my face is complete terror, because I was so afraid that I was going to pop the ball.  I was laughing hysterically-- having fun and frightened all at the same time.

This all happened because I wanted Avery to think I was fun.  Boys and girls, trying to prove that you are the fun one can get you in trouble!

No comments: