Monday, September 10, 2012

What Is A Girl To Do?

(Worst picture ever of Mollie and I)
 
The fall weather was rolling in on Saturday morning and we had nothing on the calendar.  It was so beautiful and my family was super lazy.  Jessica was with a friend, but if she had been home she would have been super lazy, too.  Jonathan just wanted to play video games and Fred just wanted to alternate between watching TV and sleeping.
 
So, what's a girl to do when your family doesn't want to hang out with you?  I guess you hang out with your dog.  How sad is that?  I begged Jonathan to go on a bike ride or for a walk and he said no.  Fred completely ignored me, so I grabbed Mollie's leash and we went for a walk.  We met a woman and another dog.  We sat and watched the ducks for a long time.  And, now I'm one of those people.  I'm one of those 'dog' people, because my family doesn't want to hang out with me.
 
It is a sad life that I lead.
 


No comments: