Thursday, September 27, 2012

Cousin Time - Cheyanne's Birthday


On September 15th, MaMaw, Jessie and I met up in Princeton to visit with my Grandma.  We loved on her and slipped her some cash for her 92nd birthday that would be coming up on the 18th.  Green is her favorite color.  After spending some time with Grandma, we jetted out to Greenville to spend some time with our sweet cousin, Cheyanne.  Cheyanne is one whole hand old!  Cheyanne was hanging with her best bud, so we only saw her, but didn't visit with her.  It is exciting when kids start making best friends.  We did get to visit with her mother (which is my cousin), so that was just as fun!

My sweet cousin, Tammy, loves to tag people on Facebook.  If you saw me tagged in Cheyanne's birthday pictures, I want to clear up a few things.  First of all, one of my friends commented on the fact that I didn't look so happy.  If you read my Craftacular post, then you know that I had a migraine for three days after staying up too late.  Well, this was the first day after I stayed up too late.  It was the worst of the three migraine days.  I was trying to smile and participate, but I was pretty sure that I might die even though there have been no proven cases of death due to migraines.  Second of all, someone wanted to know why we were in a garage.  We are from the country and that is how we roll.  You are just jealous that there isn't enough room in your city garages, driveways and yards. 

We always have so much fun visiting our country cousins. It always makes me wish that I had kept my kids in the country.  Everything is better in the country (except the fact that you can't get pizza delivery).

No comments: