Monday, August 9, 2010

Setting Goals

Taken at my Granny and Papa's house in Malvern

We are in Horseshoe Bend, Arkansas visiting Fred's family.  Since this is taking the place of a family vacation, I decided to set some goals.  I love goals, because they give me something to work towards.

Donna's Goals for 2010 Vacation
  • Work on an Umbro Eyewear presentation for work (I know... lame)
  • Complete my time sheets that are broken out by brand for work (again, I know... lame)
  • Finish my Nicholas Sparks book - this book is taking me forever to finish, because I don't really like it, but I don't want to stop reading it.  (I know... crazy)
  • Register the kids online for school (oh yeah... I've completed that one)
  • Work on my blog (in process)
  • Exercise (trying to get back into the swing of exercising - I took almost a month off)
  • Look at Continuing Education classes and develop a plan to take a few (in process)
  • Take lots of pictures (in process)
  • Time on the boat and in the lake (in process)
  • Relax (I know... I don't excel at relaxing)
  • Visit my Granny and Papa's old house in Malvern (complete)
  • Visit my Granny and Papa's graves (will complete on 8/12)
I think I am doing a pretty good job!  Having goals and a plan make me very happy!

No comments: