Wednesday, January 6, 2010

If I were a Princess

If I were a Princess (a cat named Princess, that is)  I would:


lie down on the Queen's bed.  The morning sun streams down on that bed quite nicely.  It makes a great place for sunning.  What might the Queen do to make that spot even better, you ask?  She can fold her nice warm laundry on my favorite bed.  For some reason, the Queen likes to work really fast.  I think she is worried about the Princess' hair being deposited on the clothes.


What might happen after the Queen gets done folding her laundry?  Well, if I were a Princess, I might curl up on the Queen's pillow and relax.  Yes, I am aware that Queen is in need of a headboard.  I think the King said that the Queen's headboard didn't work on the current bed frame.  The headboard is in the garage.  I'm pretty sure the King hopes that the Queen has forgotten about the headboard, and won't ask about it anymore.  That King is so silly!

No comments: