Tuesday, March 24, 2009

My Buddy - Part 2

I posted a couple of weeks ago about my sweet little buddy, Jonathan. I have to say that he is a real trooper.

Fred left Friday to go fishing. As a result, Jonathan went to work with me. I truly had the best of intentions. We were only going to work until noon. We finally left at 2:00 p.m. From there, we ran a multitude of errands:

- dry cleaners
- bank
- drop off presents at Uncle Glen and Aunt Kiki's house
- pick up license plates at the Mitsubishi dealership
- get gas
- shop for new laundry baskets at The Container Store
- stop by Wal-Mart for groceries and a trip down the toy aisle
- run through the Taco Bueno drive-thru for Jess

Needless to say, we didn't walk in the door of our house until 5:30 p.m. It was a long hard day and he was awesome. He didn't complain once. He helped me at work and played quietly while I was in meetings. He was rewarded with McDonald's for lunch and 2 action figures from Wal-Mart.

No comments: