Monday, March 9, 2009

Best Buddy


Jessica has grown into a young woman. She is in 7th grade and 12 ½ years old. It seems as though we don’t see her as much. She is either hibernating in her room or hanging with friends. During this transition, Jonathan has become my best buddy and sidekick.

We find ourselves doing most things together. On Saturday mornings, we go to martial arts and then run errands. He helps me walk the dogs and take them to the vet. He even attended dog training class with me. Although, I haven’t decided yet – he might be fired from training classes. He fell in love with a bird at PetSmart and decided that he really NEEDED it. When I told him that we couldn’t have a bird, he decided that a rat would be great.

He still professes his love for me and gives me big kisses. I know that my time is short, so I’m trying to enjoy it while I can.

No comments: