Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Messy Boy

Fred, Jonathan and I made a trip to McDonald's last Friday. Jess was at the temple with the youth, and we let Jonathan choose where we ate dinner. I should have known that he would have chosen McDonald's (my least favorite place).

Their fries are delicious, but their burgers leave a lot to be desired. I got the bright idea to buy everyone ice cream. I thought it might negate the bad cheeseburger. Apparently, Jonathan doesn't have a lot experience eating ice cream cones. Before you remind me that he is 9 years old, there is no need... I am fully aware.

I think I usually steer him towards a bowl of ice cream vs. a cone. Anyway, Fred had to coach him on how to eat it. To make matters worse, it was one of the chocolate dipped cones. There was chocolate everywhere!

No comments: