Thursday, October 1, 2015

1,000th Post!!!


In honor of my 1,000th blog post (oh yeah, that's right, 1-0-0-0), I felt like I needed to do a little Throwback Thursday and pay homage to Angela's birthday, the State Fair of Texas and these boys that truly love each other!

So, first of all Happy Birthday to my crazy friend, Angela!  You haven't changed a bit-- you still look and act just like you did when we were in college.  Amy, your hair was a little higher in college!



I feel like there are several things to point out...

1) That "kiss" sure is awkward
2) I wonder if we planned our coordinating outfits.
3) Check out Dave's flip phone held together with electrical tape.
4) Fred needs a hair cut.
5) Why did they pose like that?
6) I believe this is the one and only time that I have ever been on the Texas Star.
7) I wonder if I needed Dramamine.
8) Can I say Amy has great hair?
9) Again, do we know why Dave and Fred posed like that?
10) I'm just going to keep asking the question about Fred and Dave until someone answers it for me.


I don't think there will be 1,000 more posts, but here's to a few more!

Thanks for reading!

P.S.  Here is last year's tribute to Aunt Angel.

No comments: