Friday, October 2, 2015

Playing Dirty


Happy Friday!

Do you know what I hate about Thursday games?  They make us super tired on Fridays.

But, do you know what I love about them?  We get a Friday night off!  We pick up Jonathan at 6:45 from band practice and then I plan on being lazy!  Usually, he doesn't get finished until 7:15, but he gets out early due to a marching contest tomorrow at the early hour of 7:00 a.m.

Thank goodness for General Conference weekend, because we need it!

Oh yeah, and way to go Knights!  They almost beat those sneaky Titans (48-41)!  So proud of those boys.  They worked hard.  I have limited football knowledge and told Fred (who left early) that the Titans played dirty and let the time run out at the end, so that we couldn't try to tie it up.  Fred said that isn't playing dirty.  He said that is just football.  

I say that football isn't very fair if you are allowed to play dirty!
(Put that on a shirt.)

No comments: