Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Sitting in Parking Lots Watching YouTube


So, I was sitting in the Memorial Stadium parking lot chewing up some data on my phone.  I was listening to a live stream of the Frisco ISD board meeting while Jonathan was finishing up band practice.  I was trying to figure out if we would be a Knight next year or a Titan with the whole rezoning process.  You don't even know how big of a deal this is for us.  Our neighborhood should have never been chopped off and zoned for Independence, but it turned into a beautiful thing, so don't send us back!

Anyway, I saw a text push through from AT&T that we had used 75% of our data this month.  My text was pretty generic, but it turns out that Fred got one that ratted me out saying that my phone was the one that used the majority of the data.  Dear AT&T, I find that to be RUDE.  You should only rat out the dependents in the family!

Anyway, it seems that I've been spending a very large amount of time this month sitting in parking lots waiting on my son.  Fine.  I've been watching YouTube videos.  I confess.  It is my guilty pleasure.  Fred's response?  Take up Solitaire.  It uses less data.  Again, RUDE!

(As it turns out, it is proposed that our neighborhood will attend Centennial again.  If I understand it correctly, it will only effect the incoming Freshman.  Hallelujah!)

No comments: