Friday, August 9, 2013

Roy Orbison


My eyesight is poor, it is true.  I am super near-sighted.  It has been said that my prescription is probably the worst at my office (-9.75 in one eye and a -9.50 in the other + I have an astigmatism).  It makes picking out frames hard, because the bigger the frame the thicker the lens.  We have really cute sunglasses that are Rxable... for everyone, but me.  They just won't hold my prescription.  So, I have to buy regular frames and put a sun lens in it.  And, it is always hard to envision a regular frame as my sunglasses.  Also, I have a hard face to fit with frames.  One of the girls in our product department helped me pick out this boy's wayfarer frame for my sunglasses.  I think it makes me look like Roy Orbison.  It isn't very girly, but it looks as close to sunglasses as I'm ever going to get.  All of you people who get to where real sunglasses, be thankful and enjoy your cute sunglasses.  Otherwise, you could be walking down the street looking like Roy Oribson with people expecting you to break into "Pretty Woman!"

No comments: