Tuesday, August 13, 2013

My Little Whovian


My Jessica is a Whovian, which is some crazy term that they call fanatical fans of Dr. Who.  She has spent the summer watching all of the episodes on Netflix.  It seemed like an impossible task at first, but she set her mind to watching them all and she did it, so now she has started over.

She is sucked her little brother into the show and every day I come home and hear some trivial fact about Dr. Who.  She loves geeky movies and shows.  I just don't know what happened to my little girl who loved all things princess and pink.  Where did she go?

I wondered onto Amazon and ordered lots of Dr. Who crap (I don't know what else to call it) for Jessie's birthday.  A few things didn't make it here on time, so she'll have more surprises this week.  I think she is ordering a few more things from Thinkgeek.com.  

I guess this is better than when she was crazy over Twilight, right?

No comments: