Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Under The Weather

Say What??? You're shocked that you haven't heard from us in awhile?
 
We've been a little bit under the weather.  I was down with a migraine from Sunday through Tuesday.  It didn't keep me from church or work, but it kept me in the bed when I was at home.
 
Jonathan was sent home from school on Monday.  Fred took him to PrimaCare that night.  Turns out he never got over his strep throat from the holidays.
 
Jess went to school yesterday, but her heart wasn't in it.  I took her to PrimaCare last night.  They diagnosed her with a sinus infection.  Although, there was the comment that her throat was very red.  They didn't do the strep test on her, because they were going to give her an antibiotic for her sinusitis that would cover strep.  While I didn't really want to pay for a strep test, it sure would be nice to know how far we managed to spread the strep in our family.
 
I expect we will be back up and running tomorrow.  Everyone is expected to head back to school with their doctor's notes in hand.  Should be a fun morning.

No comments: