Friday, January 11, 2013

Happy 13th Birthday, Jon Jon!


Today is Jonathan's birthday.  He is a teenager.  I can't believe it.  It just doesn't make sense that my baby boy is a teenager.  He is such a sweet and special boy.  We have enjoyed every moment with him.

13  fun facts about Jonathan: 
  • He loves Math and Texas History.
  • He enjoys playing the tuba.
  • He loves playing video games more than any other activity.
  • He is a Star in Boy Scouts.
  • He likes to play board games.
  • He loves his family and his pets.
  • He can be very organized when he tries.
  • He admires his dad more than anyone else.
  • He is a mama's boy.
  • He is stubborn.
  • He is really good about apologizing when needed.
  • He likes to call me into his room to watch his favorite portions of his shows (that aren't remotely funny)
  • He has me help him with his evening prayers every night.
I am so blessed to have him call me Mom.  We love you so much, Jonathan!

No comments: