Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Snow In The 'Hood

Last Tuesday, Gracie and I popped out in the backyard to do our business, and boy were we surprised to find snow!  Gracie was on a leash, so she did her business quick.  Mollie just looked at me like I was crazy!

I stuck my head out the front door long enough to snap some pictures of our neighborhood.  We are not a fan of cold weather at my house!  I am so afraid of what our electric bill is going to be this month.

Jonathan was left home alone with strep throat and was given strict instructions that he could only look at the snow through the window.  Luckily, he wasn't even tempted.  Strep throat can keep you from the things you love... even white fluffy snow!

Jessie's school started at 8:30 and we received an email at 8:07 that she had a delayed start.  That was the favorite part of my day.  I got to spend the morning snuggled up in a warm house.  Did I mention that I am not a fan of cold weather?

I say bring on Summer.  No more cold and no more snow!

No comments: