Sunday, December 23, 2012

Season of Joy: Day 21

Christmas Cards
 
On the 21st day of Christmas I got really far behind and posted this picture in my mind!  Oh my how I love Christmas cards.  For those that sent us cards, thank you!  I love them so much. 
 
As for our cards, we upgraded to higher quality cards this year and ordered slightly less cards.  The other thing that happened was that my data file was saved on my hard drive at work.  Unfortunately, my computer crashed earlier this year.  I tried to recreate my list, but didn't do a very good job.  Each day, I would receive a treasured card from one of you and realize that I missed you on my list.  I would then rush to send you a card in return.  I currently have all of 2 cards left. 
 
If you didn't get a Christmas card from us this year, please accept my apologies and send me an email letting me know that I missed you.  I am working on an updated list for next year!
 
 

No comments: