Monday, November 26, 2012

Thanksgiving

We went to Arkansas to visit Fred's family for Thanksgiving.  We left on Wednesday morning and got back Saturday night.   The visit was short, but we had a nice time.  I only managed to take a few pictures.  We were all grateful that we got to visit with Grandpa Goyer twice on the trip and wish we had been able to hook up with Dawn and her family.  Thank you, Lois and Larry, for letting us come and stay with you!

The trees at the rest stop in Gurdon.  I love to make a pit stop here, so that I can inhale the awesome smell of the trees.  I took this picture through my window, because it was chilly!


Grandma and PawPaw Larry own a bowling ally, so we were able to bowl twice during our stay.  I managed to remember some of my bowling skills from my college bowling class.  Jess was sporting fake nails that she was afraid of breaking, so she went with the ever-popular granny bowl.


We also got to stop by and feed Grandma and PawPaw Larry's animals while we were there. I stayed in the car. It was too cold for me. The horses are fun, but I really do not like the pigeons. If it had been warmer, I would have gotten out to see the horses.


Fun times!

No comments: