Friday, November 23, 2012

Gratitude: Day 23


I am grateful for my job.  I am so thankful that I have a place to go to work everyday.  I am thankful for the people that I work with.  They are wonderful examples to me.  We have started a prayer group at work.  There is a small group of women that meet once a month and pray for those in our company that need an extra prayer and we pray for the continued health of our company.  I will admit that it is a little strange, because they use some different terminology than I do, but overall it has been a wonderful experience.  There have also been groups that have put together care packages for those Associates in need.  Seeing the morale increase has been a wonderful thing.  The best part has been seeing how we step up and take care of one another.

No comments: