Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Gratitude: Day 27


I am grateful for music.  I love to listen to music and wish that I had time to listen to it more often.

My favorite Christmas Song is O Holy Night.   Every year, I download a new version to listen to.  However, for the last several years, my favorite two versions have been Marie Osmond and David Archuletta (I seem to be partial to the LDS artists).    However, this year, Martina McBride's rendition is the clear front runner.   Everyone should download it and listen to it this season!

Now, for my second tip of the day.  I love the hymn, How Great Thou Art.  Check out Carrie Underwood's rendition of the hymn.  I guarantee that you will be moved to tears.  I am not a huge Carrie Underwood fan, but this is definitely a 'can't miss' song.

There you have it... Donna's music tips of the day!

No comments: