Monday, November 12, 2012

Gratitude: Day 12


I am grateful for my cousin, Tammy!  She is the only female cousin I have.  I am the only girl on my dad's side.  On my mom's side, it is all boys except for Tammy and I.  I have always looked up to her and thought she was a cool cousin.  I wanted to do everything that she did.

I am thankful that Tammy is a sweet, wonderful and laid-back mom.  During our annual Easter celebration, my son was practicing his swing for the bunny pinata.  Tammy's little girl, Cheyanne, walked right into Jonathan's swing.  To say that we felt horrible is an understatement.  We waited while Cheyanne went to the ER to have her head glued together.  I was devastated that we had accidentally hurt little Cheyanne.  My sweet cousin just gave me a hug and told me that it was OK.  I am very lucky to have such an awesome cousin.

No comments: