Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Too Many Pictures


It is a well known fact in my family that I carry my camera everywhere. About a year ago, it really started to get on Jessie's nerves. Often times, she rolls her eyes and throws up her hands. She is always asking me, "Are you really going to take a picture of THIS???" I almost always answer with a big fat yes! "THIS" - can be all sorts of things. From mundane, everyday tasks to the fun and interesting.

The great thing about summer is that the backyard gets pooper-scooped all the time. Anytime you want to enjoy the backyard, picking up poop is a must. We have special scented little baggies for the task. You wear one on your hand like a glove and you have another one to hold the poop. (I haven't the slightest idea why I described our pooper-scooping method... it has nothing to do with this story.) Anyway, we all went outside for poop duty on Saturday. I heard Jessie call out "Puh-leeze tell me that you aren't taking pictures!" C'mon, give me a little bit of credit! I do draw the line somewhere!
Side note: There is no reason to worry. In the picture above, Jessie is hunting Easter eggs - not poop!

No comments: