Thursday, June 11, 2009

Meteorologist Jonathan Fortenberry

Last night, we had a very large summer storm roll in. As a result, our high-wind sirens began to go off. Jonathan was not happy about this situation.


We piled into the closet. Jonathan had just had ravioli's for dinner. After viewing this picture, I will be digging this shirt out of the dirty clothes so that I can apply an ample amount of Spray and Wash. My closet looks like a big mess, but it really is very organized. Since we have a small house, it is not just used to store clothes! Jonathan was happy as long as he had his DS and someone with him in the closet!

Jonathan became obsessed with the weather report. After we were able to leave the closet, he watched it until he finally fell asleep. My parents live in Lavon, so he watched closely to find out what the weather was doing there. He called my mom a couple of times. Once he called and said, "MaMaw, I'm watching the weather station. Lavon is in the RED!"

No comments: