Tuesday, June 23, 2009

The Best Day Ever

Jonathan brought home a ton of papers on the last day of school. I was going through everything and came across a paper entitled "The Best Day Ever." It described our vacation last year to Port Aransas. (I'm guessing that it was one of his first assignments as a 3rd grader.) As you know, we are not taking a vacation this year. After reading Jonathan's paper, I am feeling very guilty!

The Best Day Ever - Port Aransas
by: Jonathan
We went out to eat. We went swimming in the ocean. It felt really warm.
My family and I went on a boat ride. On our boat ride we saw a lot of dolphins.


My family and I went swimming in the swimming pool.


My family and I were on vacation. We were in a hotel. I bought two shark stuffed animals. I got two shark teeth necklaces. My family and I played in the sand. The sand was really warm.

No comments: