Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Silver Linings


Last Friday was the day designated for checking out your locker and finding all your classes. Let me tell you, Jonathan could have cared less.  I took Jonathan up to the school, so that he could put 2 packages of paper and his Spanish binder in his locker.  Everything else he decided to carry with him on the first day.

He didn't want to pose for a picture because that wouldn't be cool.  His only concern was that he had a bottom locker and he dislikes bottom lockers.  I tried to find the silver lining.  If he has to have a bottom locker, at least it's on the corner.

He had 2 classes that he wasn't 100% sure of their location.  So, he found them in about 2 seconds flat.  I think he was just humoring me when I suggested that he look for any classes he wasn't sure about. 

Then, we found our favorite teacher and swim coach's classroom.  It was open.  We weren't the first to sneak into her room.  Must have been fate that her door was open for visitors.  Jonathan and I are sad that his locker is down the hall and away from her classroom.  I love my updates.  Mom's like updates even in high school. 

Here's to a great Sophomore year!


No comments: