Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Happy Birthday, Jessie!



Happy 19th birthday to our Jessie!

Here are 19 things that I love about Jessie.

I love ...
  1. her kind heart.
  2. that she loves all animals - even those stinky cats! 
  3. her ability to love kids and the fact that she is super patient.
  4. that she is quirky and owns it.
  5. how opinionated she is.
  6. most of the baked goods that she creates.
  7. that she says "I love you" to her family all the time and means it.
  8. her red hair that comes from a box.
  9. how she and her dad enjoy watching the same movies and TV shows.
  10. her laugh.
  11. how she chatters all the time.
  12. how passionate she is about topics that touch her heart.
  13. that she loves her family.
  14. her sensitive nature.
  15. her ability to do hard things.
  16. her sense of humor.
  17. the way she seems to love every single person.
  18. how she makes me a better mom.
  19. the love that she has for her brother.

Hope you have the best birthday ever!  Thanks for making me a mom 19 years ago and thanks for making me a better person each and every day.  I love you so much.

No comments: