Monday, August 17, 2015

Just Like That


Saturday night, I was sitting in the stands at Independence High School. We were there to for the school's 2nd Annual Rumble, which is a fun little event to introduce the students and parents to all the school's extracurricular organizations.  It is also a fun little event to drain you of all your money so that you will spend it supporting these organizations.  Anyway, we were sitting there waiting for the band to march out on the field.  They were going to play the fight song 400 bazillion times in a row for each organization to come through blow-up contraption that football team runs through.  It is their time to shine.  Anyway, we were there to support our most favorite sousaphone player in his second year of band!  The Rumble also features a fun little scrimmage game, which I suppose is the main draw-- not the band.  The Rumble will get its own post, because I took some pictures-- trust me!

Anyway, while I was waiting, I happened to look down at my phone.  My friend Jeanette had sent me this picture of the cutest little Cub Scouts I've ever seen in my life.  I defy you to send me a picture of cuter Cub Scouts.

And, just like that they went from being cute little Cubs to Sophomores in high school.  

No comments: