Wednesday, August 5, 2015

21 Years!



Last Wednesday, Fred and I celebrated 21 years of marriage.  What a sweet and special day that was - all those years ago.


I always felt a little sad that I had such a small wedding.  It was just us, my parents, Jeff, Dave and Angela, my friend Steven and the Simmons family.  Oh yeah, and my frizzy hair and big glasses were there too.  Can't forget them.  This was what Fred wanted (and probably my dad's bank account, too).


Then, on November 16, 2013, we were sealed for all time and eternity in the Dallas, Texas Temple.  Again, Fred only wanted a few people, and I was okay with that.

We have had an amazing journey full of ups and downs and twists and turns.  I wouldn't have taken that journey with anyone else, but Fred.  I am incredibly blessed to have found such an incredible eternal companion.

No comments: