Sunday, March 21, 2010

Day 9: Chronicles of Spring Break

The first day of spring brought snow, and lots of it!
A familiar scene... I can't believe how many times I've stepped out my front door this year, and taken this picture.
To commemorate the end of Spring Break, we had an Unbirthday Party (like in Alice in Wonderland - the cartoon version).  We enjoyed our cinnamon rolls on GI Joe and Twilight party plates.
An Unbirthday Party wouldn't be complete without presents.  Jonathan got Astro Boy DVD, a new baseball glove, and a Tony Hawk t-shirt with skateboards on it.  Jess got New Moon and a DVD about Forks - where the books and movies are set.  In addition, she got a Cheshire Cat (from Alice in Wonderland) shirt that she had admired earlier in the week.

I am so sad that Spring Break is over!  I wanted it to last forever!

No comments: