Monday, March 8, 2010

A Birthday Celebration

Our sweet friend, Katy Miller, celebrated her 13th birthday on Saturday.  She was kind enough to invite our family. 

We gathered at the movie theater to see Alice in Wonderland. I wasn't sure what to expect, but I was thankful that the 3-D effects didn't make me sick. Everyone seemed to have a really good time, and enjoyed the movie
Here is the birthday girl's sister, Laura rockin' a bandanna.

Madison - I guess no one would put bunny ears on her, so she did them herself!  Madison's sister, Ally, had to leave early for a soccer game.  I didn't get a single picture of her before she left.

Jonathan finds himself surrounded by girls... again!

Jessie - sporting a new do, and a cheesy grin.

Katy with her gift from the Fortenberry Four.  What every girl needs - a Mad Hatter blanket.

We had lots of fun, and we are so thankful to have good friends that treat us like family!

No comments: