Monday, August 31, 2009

To Market We Go

After Jonathan and I enjoyed our bike ride on Saturday, we headed over to Frisco Square. We visited Frisco's small Farmer's Market. We purchased some grapes, sweet potatoes and cornbread, and we must not forget the yummy frozen lemonade that Jonathan got.

After we had made our purchases, we walked over and looked at the new artwork in front of our city hall/library. The train below was Jonathan's favorite piece of art.


We dropped our items off at home and then went on for a Mommy/son date. Jonathan loves hamburgers, so we have been trying locally owned hamburger restaurants. This week, Jonathan and I checked out JC's burger house. After we had spent the morning supporting our local business owners and farmers, we went to Walmart. I am sure that Sam Walton's great-grandchildren need our support too.

Jonathan and I had a wonderful day together. It was nice spending the day with my boy.

No comments: