Saturday, August 22, 2009

Meet the Teacher Night

Jonathan and I had Meet the Teacher Night on Friday. I used to hate Meet the Teacher Night when I had two at the same campus. It is always crowded and I would lose Jessie every last time. She had 1400 friends and teachers that she would need to say hi to. Not, Jonathan. He gets in, meets his teacher, gets his school supplies sorted and gets out. We were in and out in less than 30 minutes. Way to go, Jon Jon.

Jonathan has Mrs. Blackwell this year for 4th grade. It is crazy to me that my baby is going into FOURTH grade. He is just a couple of years away from middle school. He is far too old to pose for a picture with his new teacher. However, he did humor me a little and let me take his picture at his desk. He was trying to be very serious, but couldn't help cracking up when I took the picture. There is never a dull moment when Jonathan is around.

No comments: