Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Why didn't I think of that?

Jonathan and I were working on some of his Bear requirements for cub scouts. He was supposed to ask me questions about my job. Specifically, he was supposed to find out how I gather facts and distribute them in my job. I explained to him that I do a lot of internet research. Sometimes I research statistics on the eyewear market. Sometimes I research possible eyewear brands. Sometimes I research eyewear brands that we already carry. And, I sometimes get to research famous people. Jonathan thought about that for a split second and said "Oh, you mean like Paul Revere and SpongeBob?" We have the license for SpongeBob Eyewear, so I totally get where he was coming from there. However, Paul Revere Eyewear??? It could be a big seller, who knows?

No comments: